Cryptocurrencies now occupy a large place in the financial ecosystem, to the point of serving as a support for fundraising. If you want to understand the ICO Crypto concept for investment needs or just out of curiosity, read our complete ICO crypto 2021 guide for all the details.
ICO Crypto: What Is It? Opinion
Discover here, the concept of the term ICO Crypto, its objective as well as the steps to follow to adopt it.
- Definition of a Crypto ICO
- What is the purpose of an ICO
- Steps for a Crypto ICO
Definition of a Crypto ICO
ICO is the acronym for Initial Coin Offering. It is a means of fundraising, which gives rise to the sale of digital assets against cryptocurrencies. The exchange of tokens is carried out using blockchain technology.
This technology has been in regular use for a few years and in 2018, for example, more than 13 billion dollars were raised in total thanks to an ico cryptocurrency.
What is the Purpose of an ICO? Opinion
As a fundraising medium, the ICO is an innovative solution for financing a project, especially if it is related to technology and digital. Still known as “token sales”, this method facilitates fundraising since it is decentralized and dematerialized. If you are the owner of an application creation project with a blockchain protocol, for example, you can go through the initial coin offering to find the funds (up to millions of dollars) necessary to achieve your goals.
Steps to Follow for a Crypto ICO – Reviews
You ask yourself the question, – how does ICO work? Know that there are simple steps to fundraise with cryptocurrency ico. We present them briefly here.
- The structuring of the ICO which consists of finding a Global Advisor and signing the service contract. During this time, the structure issues the tokens which will be sold.
- The design of the product during which the team in search of funds creates a White Paper and tries to make known its project of Ico crypto to its community. If she does not have one, she will have to look for it.
- Pre-sale and sale: this stage aims to seek the necessary financing to carry out the entire ICO process. During a presale, the price is reduced.
- After ICO and listing: it is necessary to make an ico crypto list of coins to guarantee the success of the operation. This is how you can set a higher selling price
How To Participate In A Crypto ICO? Opinion
Before participating in a crypto ICO, it is necessary to first identify a promising project. If so, you can get over it by following the steps below;
- Step 1: Create a crypto wallet
- Step 2: Log in to the ICO site
- Step 3: Sign up for crypto raises
- Step 4: Buy tokens
- Step 5: Transfer purchased tokens to your eToro wallet
Where To Follow The Crypto ICO Calendar?
In order to stay informed about ICO news, it is necessary to follow the ico crypto calendar. We offer you some sites through which investors can learn about past and future events relating to initial coin offerings, as well as identify the best tokens & projects.
1 – Coinmarketcap
On Coinmarketcap, you will find all the news around cryptocurrencies, including the best according to market capitalization. In addition, you will be able to consult the calendar of the initial coin ico to be up to date.
2 – Digitalcoinprice
Digitalcoinprice is a site that establishes you in real time, according to different criteria such as market capitalization, a top 100 of the best cryptocurrencies on the market. The site also provides you with the latest news about cryptocurrencies. It is also an interesting platform if you need to consult the timing of a public token offering.
The company Redit is a site that brings together several communities discussing around different themes. On this platform, you will find a large community of crypto-enthusiasts, some of whom are used to participating in cryptocurrency fundraising. Investors will be able to find several lines of comments and elements dedicated to ICOs.
Launched in 2007, the Investing site is comprehensive when it comes to cryptocurrency news. It also provides crypto market ico analysis, brokers to make an investment as well as the tools needed to succeed in the world of cryptocurrencies. On the platform, you can find out about current and future crypto ICO meetings.
The Best Crypto ICOs
|Ranking||Crypto ICOs||Dated||blockchain||Number of tokens||Gain after ICO|
|1||DomRaider||October 2017||Ethereum||560,000,000||$65.9 million|
|2||legolas||February 2018||Bitcoin||174,000,000||$34.92 million|
|3||telcoins||December 2017||Ethereum||100,000,000,000||€25 million|
|4||Ether||February 2018||Ehereum||100,000,000||€13.6 million|
|5||Trias||May 2019||Ethereum and Bitcoin||400,000,000||€5.6 million|
ICOs To Follow In 2022
To participate in ico projects, you need to have an idea of promising crypto icos. Here is a list of icos you absolutely must follow in 2022.
- Kaby Arena (KABY) with the ICO price which is $0.007000, the project relies on Binance Smart Chain
- Brokoli Network (BRKL) : this project is also based on Binance Smart Chain with an ICO price of $0.064,000
- Charged Particles (IONX): the blockchain program is based on Ethereum and the ICO price is 0.2
- PandaSwap (PND): relies on OkExChain with total tokens to be sold at 3,333,333 PND
- Gold Fever (NGL) : different project since here, it is a video game whose game leads to remuneration in the form of cryptocurrencies
- Warena (RENA): a game project with all your desires for an NFT title
- Gods Unchained (GODS) : With the ICO price at $0.336,000, this project relies on Collectrible-Nfts
- Moon River: has a total number of 3,000,000 tokens to sell
- Antex (ANTEX): The project is built on Binance Smart Chain and the ICO fee is $0.000180
- Moniwar (MOWA): This is a puzzle game powered by Binance Smart Chain and the ICO price is $0.035,000
Promising ICOs: 5 Ways To Spot Them
With the number of ICOs that exist on the financial market, you can sometimes get lost. If you want to buy tokens during an ICO, it is therefore necessary to choose your project carefully. We present to you the best methods to find promising ICOs.
- Check the white paper provided: it must have all the necessary information about the ICO and be written in several languages
- Make sure that the ICO meets a specific need: Before investing in an ICO, you must be sure that the project to be financed truly meets a need, this shows that the project is innovative
- Perform team verification: You must verify the identity of the people behind the security token offering to ensure that the funds to be raised will be used wisely
- Easily find the project: it depends on how the team communicates around its project. If you have no trouble finding the cryptocurrency ICO, the communication is well done.
- Verify ICO data: You must verify all ICO data, especially those related to the sale of tokens. You must know the precise number of tokens to sell, as well as the fixed price.
Are Crypto ICOs Legal in Nigeria?
In the United States, ICOs are booming, which has caught the attention of many people in other countries, including Nigeria. It was from 2017 that the first ICOs were truly carried out in the country. According to the figures collected, in 2018, Nigerian issuers declined rapidly and has since been subjected to fraudulent activities fur to lack of regulation in the country. However, that doesn’t mean that ICOs are illegal or fraudulent, only its application in the Nigeria sphere is.
In short, crypto ICOs are an interesting way to raise funds quickly and to reach as many people as possible. Indeed, since the operation is carried out online, you will be able to benefit from the intervention of several people around the world. Although this method is accessible and advantageous, it should not be launched without having a minimum of information, in particular on how to participate.
If you want to participate as an acquirer, you should research promising ICOs and choose the one that suits you best. Finally, opt for eToro, which is a secure platform offering all the professional tools in the management of your digital assets.